Τετάρτη 5 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Out of office replies E-Mail Auto-Reply

>  1: I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if
> I fail 
>  to get the
>  position. Be prepared for my mood.

>  2: You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out
> of the
>  office.
>  If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all. 


>  3: Sorry to have missed you but I am at the doctors having my brain
>  removed so
>  that I may be promoted to management

>  4: I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you 
> send me
>  until I
>  return from vacation on 4/18. Please be patient and your mail will be
>  deleted in
>  the order it was received.

>  5: Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged 
> $5.99 for
>  the
>  first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
>
>  6: The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection
> and is
>  unable to 
>  deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending
> again.
>  (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many
>  in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
>
>  7: Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing
> system.
>  You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a
> reply in
>  approximately 19 weeks.

>  8: Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by
> your PC
>  for my response.

>  9: Hi! I'm busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don't
> bother to 
>  leave
>  me any messages.

>  10: I've run away to join a different circus.
>
>  AND, FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE

>  11: I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical 
> reasons.
>  When
>  I return, please refer to me as 'Loretta' instead of 'Steve'

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...