Σάββατο 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

...

"Hi, I've never posted here before, but for the first time in a while I feel stable enough to think about it. 

I have a very intense fear of death. I don't fear that things in my life are dangerous or that I am in any way unsafe. I don't even fear that I may die soon. What I do fear is the inevitable death that we all will fall to. I'm not a religious person, and I don't believe in any sort of after life. All I know is that eventually the electrical signals in my brain will eventually cease to fire. Everything about death is crippling to my mentality.

The anxiety/panic attacks have been happening since I was very young. I get on average, 1 or 2 a day. They range from 5 to 30 minutes. During that time I'm in an extreme state of panic. My fight or flight response hits hard and I find myself jumping up from where I am violently and feeling the need to scream and run. As you can imagine, this makes extended social situations difficult.

I just want help, but the doctors I've talked to haven't helped much. They had me on an anti-anxiety medication about 2 years ago but it didn't do anything noticeable. I was also prescribed Prozac about 3 years ago but that did just as little. Any advice?"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...