Τετάρτη 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Συζήτηση με τον ταμία στη Lloyds πριν από λίγο.

-When are you leaving the country sir?
-Tomorrow.
-And when are you coming back?
-9th of January
-Ooooh, that's amazing!
-Yeah I know, still a student.
-Oh enjoy your time sir, it won't be the same when you will be on the other side of the till! What are you studying by the way?
-Mathematics before, now I am doing my second master's in economics.
-Great. Where do you see yourself after you are done with your studies?
-Mmm, I don't know to be honest. I am not sure what I want to do! The job market is tough, maybe apply for some financial, economic institutions. Who knows?
-Well, I trained to be a film maker if this comes as a consolation to you!!! Ok we are done, Merry Christmas sir...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...